Saturday, October 26, 2013

Netherstream: Diary of the Undead - Entry #12

13 October - 4:44 P.M.

Wow, writing these journals is addictive. Who would have thought? I better take a break and round up more food before it gets dark. Ugh!

I watch another zombie’s head explode and stop dead in my tracks. What am I thinking? Those things are down there, slithering among the undead, and then there’s the matter of the invisible soldiers.

It’s not safe, and best to stay where I am. They might scoop me up and use me for a science project once I’m down there. In the meantime, I’ll just keep writing these journals. My stomach is grumbling, but I can deal with it. Hopefully the zombies won’t destroy the last of the food in the pantry downstairs. It’s a chance that I must take, but being hungry sure beats being dead.

Still, I need to find out more about the synaptic snakes before they discover me. But not tonight. Something tells me that I’ll find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment