Saturday, October 26, 2013

Netherstream: Diary of the Undead - Entry #10

13 October - 2:54 P.M.

What’s wrong with me? Is the desire for the flesh all that consumes me? Heck, I sound like a zombie already.

Though I may falter from time to time, I will not dishonor my family’s memory. I must not die foolishly; in spite of everything, they would want me to survive this and carry on our good name. I owe it to them to make things right.

I can die in many ways, but I must not invite ruin when it presents itself. Simple temptations can provoke doom in these lands if you let them. My family is not just a pile of ash scattering in the cold breeze. They are here with me, every step of the way.

I know you are watching, my love. When this is all over, there will only be you. Death cannot steal you from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment