Thursday, November 15, 2012

Neatherstream - Episode 2: Spanish Fly - Teaser


Development of Episode 2: Spanish Fly is currently underway. Here's a teaser to wet your appetite:

Pain knifed through my skull, bringing me to my knees. My hands trembled, and saliva fell in thick strands from my mouth. How could this be possible? The booster should have carried me through the rest of the week. My head snapped back and body contorted. Please…not now…

“Put on your mask before someone sees you,” Helix whispered to me.

My senses slowed, and a dense fog uncurled in the shadow of my mind. In another hour, I wouldn’t remember my name, and due to the nature of my ascension, the fall would be precipitous.

“H-help me!” My scream echoed in the prison of my mind.

“I’m sorry, Roach, but it looks like your body has used up the antigen. There’s nothing I can do.”

I crumbled to the floor, blood dripping onto the green and beige patterned carpet. My eyes...I was bleeding from my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment